My daughter requested sweet and sour chicken for dinner, so I searched the internet for something quick and easy! I either couldn’t find anything quick or I didn’t have any of the items around the house, but I did find one that looked official and tasty here. So I looked around the kitchen and came up this this quick and easy recipe.
What I Used:
- Chicken, cut into pieces (I used 2 large chicken breasts)
- Ghee, 1 tbsp
- Lemon, large
- Raw Honey, Raspberry, 2 tbps
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melted my ghee using medium-high heat.
- Added the chicken pieces to the skillet and cook. Season with a little salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the juice and pulp from one (1) large lemon and your honey.
- Once your chicken is cooked thoroughly, use an internal thermometer if needed, add your honey and lemon.
And that’s it! If you have more time check out the recipe linked above, it is for a more crunchy sweet and sour chicken. If you are doing the whole30 and want to stay away from the honey, check out this version from Stupid Easy Paleo. Enjoy!